- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, diced
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and riced in a food processor
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
To prepare the dressing mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and sea salt in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, cucumber, capers, and onion.
Mix the quinoa into the vegetables followed by the dressing until well combined.
Pro Tip: Salad tastes best when allowed to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to let the flavors marinate together.