- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, diced
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and riced in a food processor
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
To prepare the dressing mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and sea salt in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, cucumber, capers, and onion.
Mix the quinoa into the vegetables followed by the dressing until well combined.
Pro Tip: Salad tastes best when allowed to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to let the flavors marinate together.
Write a Review
Appetizer Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Bell Peppers Cherry Tomatoes Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Cucumbers Dinner Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Healthy Hearty Long English Cucumbers Lunch Meal Nut Free Pepper Recipes Peppers Plant Based Meals Quick Salad Recipes Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 15 Vegetarian