- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, divided
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, and chopped
- 2 prepared pie crusts, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced & divided
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F & lightly spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
Roll out pie crusts and cut 24 2 ½ inch circles. Press each circle into the muffin pan.
Dice half of the tomatoes and thinly slice the remaining tomatoes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs & milk. Add in half of the green onions and all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Evenly disperse mixture in each in each muffin round. Bake for 20 minutes until the crusts are golden brown.
Remove from the pan & garnish each quiche with remaining green onions and a slice of tomato on each to serve.